Diazepam 2mg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
it's awesome with some Tennents super!
(this does not constitute medical advice)
Brilliant that has brought a very big smile to my face.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I bought a box of effervescent CoCodamol equivalent when I was visiting a friend in Spain and took a fall while hiking which wrenched something. Really effective in relieving the pain. When I looked more closely I saw they contained 500mg of Paracetamol and 30mg of Codein 😮

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Yes, several times.
2mg didn't seem to do anything.
LAst time I had it was 15mg a day. That was for a pinched spinal nerve and very painful muscle spasms.

HAving cried at the doctor and begged for relief, I persevered with the Diazepam, but once again I noticed no effect, good or bad. Nothing to get addicted to either.

It very slightly affected the quality of my sleep.
Worth a try but don't expect miracles, is my advice.

Painkillers for back pain are only for very short term use. Do whatever it takes to get pain free - but then you need to get some flexibility and strength into that lower spine.

For me Pilates and amazingly deadlifts have stopped years of back pain.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Painkillers for back pain are only for very short term use. Do whatever it takes to get pain free - but then you need to get some flexibility and strength into that lower spine.

For me Pilates and amazingly deadlifts have stopped years of back pain.

Absolutely. My neck problems were frequent and severe, sometimes happening more than once per year. And then I started doing more exercise and haven't had a hint of the problem since, other than a warning twinge if i'm too gung ho when gardening, or moving heavy weights.

And to think my neurosurgeon said the only option was to stabilise my vertebrae with metal, risking permanent below-the-neck paralysis!!!

Jody

Stubborn git
I bought a box of effervescent CoCodamol equivalent when I was visiting a friend in Spain and took a fall while hiking which wrenched something. Really effective in relieving the pain. When I looked more closely I saw they contained 500mg of Paracetamol and 30mg of Codein 😮

Two of them does the trick

Prescription only in the UK if over 8mg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Two of them does the trick

Prescription only in the UK if over 8mg

Oh yes, In 2007 I decided to walk the SWCP, nothing booked just a backpack with tent and sleeping bag. No newspapers, radio or TV, and an old Nokia to keep in touch with Mrs TKK. I developed an extremely painful case of Plantar Fasciitis with about a week left to go. My strategy was to dissolve a couple of the tablets in a small juice bottle each morning, walk until the pain became as much as I could handle and then drink the magic potion so I could get to the end of the day.

Jody

Stubborn git
Solpadeine Max is
Paracetamol 500 mg and Codeine Phosphate Hemihydrate 12.8 mg

I didn't realise that was the case. Just thought max was some added caffeine

Better than the bottle of Oramorph they sent me home with when I fractured my proximal humerus. That was weird 😮

Couldn't get enough of that when I was in hospital. I'd be dead if they sent me home with a bottle of it :laugh:

Tenkaykev

Guru
I didn't realise that was the case. Just thought max was some added caffeine

Couldn't get enough of that when I was in hospital. I'd be dead if they sent me home with a bottle of it :laugh:

When they put my arm in the sling they added to the couple of paracetamol they gave me on arrival, a shot of Oramorph and my own bottle of gas/ air mix with a press button demand valve 😎

Top Bottom