Did I see any CC's today (near Rosliston)?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had half a day holiday today and left work in Swadlincote and cycled to Rosliston Forestry cafe to meet my mum for a coffee she cheated and went in her car and saw lots of road bikes got nods off most and spoke to two gents at at the cafe (one commented on the lovely bit of cake my mum was carrying. I then cycled back to Burton and saw some more.

My question is - were you one of the many I saw. I was on the Red Viking in a blue hoody and Blue Helmet

D

Deleted member 1258

Unfortunately I was working, the club ride on the 17 of this month is due to be in that area, Botony Bay, I might carry on and use Rosliston.

OP
OP
simon the viking
Unfortunately I was working, the club ride on the 17 of this month is due to be in that area, Botony Bay, I might carry on and use Rosliston.

Thanks for the reply, I assume you know the area then. I've been to forestry centre loads of time with Mrs Viking and Littleun but the first time as a cyclist - my piece of carrot cake was fab.

D

Deleted member 1258

Thanks for the reply, I assume you know the area then. I've been to forestry centre loads of time with Mrs Viking and Littleun but the first time as a cyclist - my piece of carrot cake was fab.

I must admit I don't know the area well, most of our rides are to the south of Coventry, the Honey Pot Tearooms at Beehive Farm isn't a favourite of mine, I prefer the Forestry centre.

http://www.coventryroadclub.org.uk/

OP
OP
simon the viking
No^_^
Was it me or was that wind biting today?
Yep totally different to yesterday, I was sitting outside at the cafe in glorious sunshine yesterday

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
It wasn't you I saw then, I went past around 7am and yes it was still peeing it down, same for the way home, and similar for tomorrow from the looks of things.....

Top Bottom