Did you know....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pzycoman

User76 said:
Having just followed Jonathons link, why don't we ship all those scrounging bloody asylum seekers to Antarus? It's miles away and it's huge, and more importantly it's not in my back yard:thumbsup:

Coz then in a few hundred years all youll get from them is "Gday mate, fancy another barbie?"

Pete

Remember reading some stuff once, but can't remember the figures - every time you drink a glass of water, think how many of the molecules in it have been personally 'passed' by Julius Caesar - or was it Napoleon - or Hitler?

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Pete said:
Remember reading some stuff once, but can't remember the figures - every time you drink a glass of water, think how many of the molecules in it have been personally 'passed' by Julius Caesar - or was it Napoleon - or Hitler?

If you live in the beautiful city of london, when you drink a glass of water, on average, it's been through 30 other people before it gets to you.

Tetedelacourse

Anyone got any football pitch facts? Along the lines of "If the Earth was the size of a football, the sun would be 80 football pitches away".

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Fudd
There is always at least one knobhead on whatever chat forum you subscribe to.
....no.......I can't......

:blush::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:..... Go On !!! You will, you will, you will !

stevenb

Heres a true fact.
Scientists have made a spherical object so smooth that if it was scaled up to the size of the earth the highest peak would only be 2 metres high!!!!

simoncc

I was impressed by someone on the radio telling me that there are more stars than all the human heartbeats there have ever been. I have no reason to suspect that this expert is wrong, though of course he could be.

What I do have a problem with is Cadbury's telling me that one and a half glasses of milk go into each bar of their chocolate. If this is true of a Freddo Frog, then just how big are the glasses?

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

simoncc said:
I was impressed by someone on the radio telling me that there are more stars than all the human heartbeats there have ever been. I have no reason to suspect that this expert is wrong, though of course he could be.

What I do have a problem with is Cadbury's telling me that one and a half glasses of milk go into each bar of their chocolate. If this is true of a Freddo Frog, then just how big are the glasses?
About this big :biggrin:

Top Bottom