Did you know

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

southcoast

Über Member
Being a nudists can save the planet – think about it :smile:

Would certainly reduce the demand for second hand cars! Lol

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Putting clothes in the freezer overnight saves washing them ^_^

1632170983967.png

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Putting clothes in the freezer overnight saves washing them ^_^
I call bullshit to that. Suppose you have a smelly corpse. If you stick it in a mortuary freezer is greatly reduces the smell. If you thaw it out again, it starts stinking again. Just because it was frozen, it doesn't permanently stop decomposition and general bacterial activity.

classic33

Leg End Member
I call bullshit to that. Suppose you have a smelly corpse. If you stick it in a mortuary freezer is greatly reduces the smell. If you thaw it out again, it starts stinking again. Just because it was frozen, it doesn't permanently stop decomposition and general bacterial activity.
There was a home cleaning expert on the radio saying it was the best way, it must be true.

Also one of many
https://bestlifeonline.com/freezer-clothing-hacks/

Putting clothes on the washing line, makes them smell fresher without washing them.
Often used for jeans I believe.
does anyone sniff your jeans?

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Hanging clothes up in a steamy shower room can lessen the need for ironing too. Often useful for hotel trips.
I used to do this too. Trouble was they'd have those annoying hangers where the loop was fixed to the rail so you couldn't use the hangers in the shower; presumably to stop low class customers from stealing them.

T4tomo

Guru
Hanging clothes up in a steamy shower room can lessen the need for ironing too. Often useful for hotel trips.
another hotel hack, if you wash out your grundies / socks in the shower, then you can put them on top of the mini bar to dry, as the refrigeration unit pumps out warm air. be careful not to completely block all air flow otherwise it may catch fire!! useful in hot climates where the room is airconned to death

Top Bottom