Tetedelacourse
Legendary Member
- Location
- Rosyth
I drove the A8000 yesterday and it was carnage. Police all along the route flagging folk to slow down. The bloke in front of me nearly slid into a wall despite moving at about 5mph. I turned back and went past the REY to Dalmeny where it was also sheet. I would have cycled too but for lugging a load of stuff to work, as when I walked the dog earlier it was mild in Rosyth. Weird. Bad luck anyway, pair o ye!
Was great today btw!
Was great today btw!
However it would seem i was just lucky ! He went down before the new flyover ( maybe I was flying rather than my tires touching the ground
) and then again he went down at same part as me. He wansn`t allowed over the crossroads by the police as it was too dangerous but if he walked he was ok 
