didn't seem cold enough

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

I drove the A8000 yesterday and it was carnage. Police all along the route flagging folk to slow down. The bloke in front of me nearly slid into a wall despite moving at about 5mph. I turned back and went past the REY to Dalmeny where it was also sheet. I would have cycled too but for lugging a load of stuff to work, as when I walked the dog earlier it was mild in Rosyth. Weird. Bad luck anyway, pair o ye!

Was great today btw!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Tetedelacourse said:
I drove the A8000 yesterday and it was carnage. Police all along the route flagging folk to slow down. The bloke in front of me nearly slid into a wall despite moving at about 5mph. I turned back and went past the REY to Dalmeny where it was also sheet. I would have cycled too but for lugging a load of stuff to work, as when I walked the dog earlier it was mild in Rosyth. Weird. Bad luck anyway, pair o ye!

Was great today btw!

Actually a fellow commuter from the bay has just messaged me over in bikeradar ( reminds me to give him an invite here ) he went down on that stretch of road as well, I was on it well early yesterday and it seemed ok, well looked ok :blush: However it would seem i was just lucky ! He went down before the new flyover ( maybe I was flying rather than my tires touching the ground :biggrin: ) and then again he went down at same part as me. He wansn`t allowed over the crossroads by the police as it was too dangerous but if he walked he was ok :biggrin: nae luck . Anyway will think twice when its icey, don`t want to end up under a car ;)

gavintc

Guru
I went through Kirkliston last night headed west to east. It was cold, but not freezing. Having read the warnings, I was a little cautious coming out of Kirkliston where there is a sharpish left. The road was awash, so I was glad it was not freezing.

Top Bottom