Differences between zwift and TR watts

Discussion in 'Virtual Training: Bkool, Zwift, CycleOps & others' started by LewisLondon, 4 Mar 2018.

1. LewisLondon

LewisLondon Active Member

Having spent a lot time on TR the last month or so, I nipped on Zwift today. The watts I was putting out felt a lot easier than on TR (wahoo kickr snap and yes, calibrated 6 mins in the app, same as I do in TR)

Does anyone else find it, or is it just me? Maybe just good legs today/more distracted by the variability of the scenery

2. CXRAndy

CXRAndy Veteran

It might be slightly easier in resistance, but very marginal. Your Snap has a decent power meter, so power is power.

LewisLondon likes this.
  3. Specialeyes

Specialeyes Über Member

It's the trainer that reports the watts to the app, not the other way around, so a watt in Zwift is worth a watt in TR and vice versa. It'll be some combination of distraction, better weekend legs and maybe a warmer room now the snow's gone, I suspect :smile:

LewisLondon likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    LewisLondon

LewisLondon Active Member

Good to know, I thought that would be the case. Will chalk it up to good legs (and the TR work clearly paying off, I hope!)

Whorty likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice