Disappointed food after build up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The description for this Banana yogurt with milk chocolate and white chocolate coated cereal eggs was good enough reason for me to select it over other yogurts when shopping yesterday.

But the disappointment upon trying it was massive.

Then we had a discussion about what banana had to do with Easter and what ingredients or flavourings you could have for Easter.

WP_20170411_019.jpg

Ps other yoghurts are available

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I don't see the word Easter on the packaging at all. However, I agree with you, they are disappointing.

The description for this Banana yogurt with milk chocolate and white chocolate coated cereal eggs was good enough reason for me to select it over other yogurts when shopping yesterday.
Wow, we are different. I hate banana, but even that notwithstanding, the idea of yoghurt with white and milk chocolate sounds terrible.

Get yourself a nice bircher müsli, and grab a proper chocolate bar late.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Wow, we are different. I hate banana, but even that notwithstanding, the idea of yoghurt with white and milk chocolate sounds terrible.

Get yourself a nice bircher müsli, and grab a proper chocolate bar late.

I had a plain yoghurt with little white and milk chocolate balls tonight and it was yummy

Banana yoghurt doesn't sound so great though

Lullabelle

Banana
I find Muller yogurts very sweet, the last 1 I tried made me feel sick after just 1 teaspoon it was so sweet xx(
Maybe it was just that particular flavour that was overly sugary but others I have tried are not to my liking.

Mrs M

Guru
Sainsbury taste the difference hazelnut yoghurt is lovely :hungry:
Full of fat and sugar and calories though :sad:

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Sainsbury taste the difference hazelnut yoghurt is lovely :hungry:
Full of fat and sugar and calories though :sad:
The only yoghurts I buy are those ones in cardboard tubs - Sainsbury's are Taste The Difference, Asda and Morrisons both do similar ranges. Lots of fat as you say but I only have them occasionally. All other flavoured yoghurts are far too sweet.

Top Bottom