Disc Brake Components and STI Shifters RS405 £165 posted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

avsd

Guru
Clearing out some kit following an upgrade. Priced to sell and in good condition. Good upgrades from cable discs.

Pair of Shimano RS405 Hydraulic Disc Brake Mechanical STI 10-Speed Levers £130. Slight scuff on left hand lever. Can send photo if interested.

www.ribblecycles.co.uk/shimano-rs405-sti-hydraulic-disc-brake-set-witth-rs405-calipers-10-speed/

Shimano Disc Brake Caliper BR-RS785 front and rear pair. Calipers only no disc rotors £45

www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/shimano-disc-brake-caliper-br-rs785-front-rear-213310

STI Levers and Calipers together £165

Juin Tech R1 disc brakes (Red) front and rear pair. Calipers only no disc £50 posted.

www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/category/components/brake-calipers/product/juin-tech-r1-disc-brakes-50248/

Last edited:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Shimano Disc Brake Caliper BR-RS785 front and rear pair. Rotors only no disc
Have you advertised these before? I wondered if you meant to say 'callipers only, no discs' the first time?

acharnley

Clearing out some kit following an upgrade. Priced to sell and in good condition. Good upgrades from cable discs.

Pair of Shimano RS405 Hydraulic Disc Brake Mechanical STI 10-Speed Levers £130. Slight scuff on left hand lever. Can send photo if interested.

www.ribblecycles.co.uk/shimano-rs405-sti-hydraulic-disc-brake-set-witth-rs405-calipers-10-speed/

Shimano Disc Brake Caliper BR-RS785 front and rear pair. Calipers only no disc rotors £45

www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/shimano-disc-brake-caliper-br-rs785-front-rear-213310

Juin Tech R1 disc brakes (Red) front and rear pair. Calipers only no disc £50 posted.

www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/category/components/brake-calipers/product/juin-tech-r1-disc-brakes-50248/

Hi,

New user here. I'll take the RS405's if you'll include postage. I can't seem to PM, perhaps as I've not posted before.

Regards, Andrew

OP
OP
avsd

avsd

Guru
Andrew - I have sent you a PM. Hopefully the system allows you to respond to it. If not post some contact details and I try to contact you.

Thanks
Seamus

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia

Are the Juin Tech's OK with 160mm rotors ?

Looking for a Giant Revolt which has post mounts & inside rear triangle. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
avsd

avsd

Guru
Yes they work with 160mm rotors. This is the recommended size.

See https://www.edgesportsuk.com/store/juin-tech-r1-hydraulic-cable-pull-disc-brake-set-cyclocross.html

Frequently Asked Questions:
Minimum rotor size:
160mm
Using other rotors: The Juin Tech R1 brakes will work fine with any other 160mm rotor. If you already have some Avid's etc in 160mm, don't worry the brakes will work just fine.
Why can't I use 140mm rotors?
160mm rotors are the optimum size rotor to get the most efficient and effective braking from the Juin Tech R1 brakes. To maintain your 12months manufacturers warranty you need to run a 160mm rotor.

Drop me a PM if you want to proceed.

Top Bottom