Disc brake pads.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Legendary Member
Time to bite the bullet and change my pads....
It's a Tiagra hydraulic disc brake bike.Any recommendations ? Thanks
 

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Location
Inside my skull
Metallic / sintered this time of year. Be aware you’ll need a specific type of pad, they are not universal across all disc brake makes and models
 

13 rider

Legendary Member
Location
leicester
Clarke offer good value pads compared to shimanos own brand . I have used Clarke's on my ultegra disc bike when I was suffered noisey brakes and wanted a cheap set of pads to try . They worked fine but eventually I went back to shimanos own as I like everything to match
 
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Legendary Member
Clarke offer good value pads compared to shimanos own brand . I have used Clarke's on my ultegra disc bike when I was suffered noisey brakes and wanted a cheap set of pads to try . They worked fine but eventually I went back to shimanos own as I like everything to match
Lol....how can you tell if they match ?
 

13 rider

Legendary Member
Location
leicester
Lol....how can you tell if they match ?
The posh ultegra one have fins and I could tell washing the bike the Clarke ones didn't look right OCD I know
 
Top Bottom