Dishwasher Woes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Our spinning arms block with small pieces of eggshell. Put the arm under a tap while holding level and let water flow through from the central inlet.

You may see some of the small outlet holes do not have a steady flow. Investigate each one carefully. Tip the arm at an angle and run water through it. On our arm this sends the debris to the last outlet hole. I then pick out the eggshell, it's usually this, with a pin. Repeat on both sides till you have a nice even flow from all outlet holes.

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I put a load in and did the door opening thing as suggested by @neil_merseyside The opening action seems to stop the water so I didn't get messy but neither could I spot any movement from either arm. I even tried sneaking up on it but that water shut down thing is much faster than me. Nevertheless this particular load did get washed properly. So have I fixed it or is it just playing with me?

Put the arm under a tap while holding level and let water flow through from the central inlet.
Why didn't I think of that? :blush: Must say the blowing I did left me feeling quite dizzy :rolleyes:

Top Bottom