dissertation on commuter cycling with Strava - HELP!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dxr376

CALLING ALL FELLOW CYCLISTS for a University of Birmingham study on Strava cycling.
I am currently writing my dissertation how commuter cyclists use Strava Cycling on and am looking for interviewees. Want to make a quick £5 for a 15-20 minute phone interview? Contact me at DXR376@student.bham.ac.uk I know how annoying it is to see these messages sorry for any inconvenience thank you for taking the time to read this.

Tom B

Guru
not too keen on a phone call but happy to do it by email... Fee can be donated to charity

OP
OP
dxr376

dxr376

not too keen on a phone call but happy to do it by email... Fee can be donated to charity

That would be great, I'm happy to donate the money to charity, I've had a few interviewees request that.

If you could email me the pros/cons of using strava that you have found, and any behavioural changes you've noticed in your commute as a result of using strava that would be great and would help me out a lot. Examples of behavioral changes include more exploratory cycle routes, working harder on segments, increasing competitiveness etc.

Email address is - DXR376@student.bham.ac.uk

thanks

Dylan

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Just a thought - from a lecturer who's supervised many dissertations;

@dxr376 - Dylan, what's your research questions here? i.e. what specific questions do you want us to answer.

I'm happy to respond as I commute and use Strava on the commute.

Top Bottom