Divide and Rule?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
arch…

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Cars, lorries and SUVs (which are, of course, still cars, and I'm grateful to have that pointed out;)) driven by scared mums who can't see over the steering wheel I can cope with, but a pedicab? Now I'm sh1tting myself...:biggrin:

LLB

TheDoctor said:
Cars, lorries and SUVs driven by scared mums who can't see over the steering wheel I can cope with, but a pedicab? Now I'm sh1tting myself...:biggrin:

SUVs are still cars according to the log book :smile:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
The Young Soul Rebel said:
I thought be meant recumbent trikes?

Annoyed me that cyclists get all this stick, so he has to go and find a smaller minority to have a go at.

My heart leapt into my mouth when I first read it thinking he meant 'bent trikes!!:smile:

Simple to avoid tho if they're only around at lunchtime!?!

andygates

Wow, sandwich trikes ov deth. On the cycle path no less. The author should get on the roads where he belongs, the big jessie.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Leave 'em in the cycle lanes, they'll be out of my way then!

Though I must confess to agreeing with him on the whole idea of sandwich deliveries - Workers of the World, GET AWAY FROM THE DESK!!!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Landslide said:
Leave 'em in the cycle lanes, they'll be out of my way then!

Though I must confess to agreeing with him on the whole idea of sandwich deliveries - Workers of the World, GET AWAY FROM THE DESK!!!

But...I wouldn't be able to post then. it's not like I do much any work at my desk anyway...:smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
What a petty minded, nasty, little man. I hope one day he's got a really heavy deadline to meet and everyone he asks refuses to fetch him so much as a glass of water.

Would he rather all the sandwich delivery firms drove vans? Probably wouldn't mind, if he's not grown up enough to ride on the road.

(Was that the sort of thing you expected Alec?)

Top Bottom