Dizziness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Epley didn't work for me. Women people do it and are cured first go.
I think it is very specific, you need to know exactly what it is your moving.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Blimey, seeing Dr Alice Robert's on TV has clearly got me over excited! :laugh:

I remember her on Coast with the red hair

2005722_33377_tn.jpg

I used to get positional vertigo years ago and it got to a point where I would almost faint .I think I was told that it was to do with particles of calcium falling off tiny hairs in the middle ear and making contact with some receptors triggering the sensation . It eventually went away . I don't know if it was brought on by medication or not .

OP
OP
oldwheels

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Thanks all for the helpful comments. Part of the problem is that we have no GP. Just a succession of locums ( should that be loci? ) who only know what the last one wrote on the computer before they see you. We do get prompt attention certainly much better than many places but no continuity. The second one I saw gave me prochlorperazine tabs. which did perhaps do some good. The next couple were a bit dismissive of this so it may have partly cleared up on it’s own. Generally they seem to think it is pretty common but while making suggestions covered by most of the posters seem to have no idea what to do. I am off the tabs. just now but have kept some in reserve. Alcohol does not mix with the tabs. and coming up for a Scottish Hogmany it is best to be off them.

Top Bottom