Do bin men deserve a pension ??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1660495, member: 45"]Special arrangements can be and are made for those who are not able to get their bin to the pavement for genuine reasons.[/quote]
In some cases not until they have had the shock of their lives recieving a fine through the door, not necessary in the first place.

Noodley

I didnae get my bin collected last week, it usually gets collected in the afternoon so I did not put it out until 11am...only to find they had come earlier (no idea why but the week before Christmas appears to gain special bin-collecting earliness priority). They coulda worked it out for themselves that I didnae know this, but decided not to bother...so I double-bagged the contents and drove to the skips - and put them in the wrong skip. Oh well.

lukesdad

We dont even have bins, black sacks at the end of the drive, collected at 4am in the morning. Foxes have a field day,no street lights no pavements, Bl**dy council. We even have to grit our own roads.

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1660514, member: 45"]In what cases?[/quote]
Where the person forgot. They didnt think to forewarn the authorities that they would forget.
I did say in my first post an example?

Noodley

Was it your green bin or the blue one that wasn't collected?

Tis was a black bin, the only one we have. Our council provide various coloured bins to townies but have never got round to the country-dwellers...not much point to be honest as we use the stuff that would be put in green bins to entice the foxes then set the hounds on them.

Reactions: gaz

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1660573, member: 45"]I'm interested in the cases you're referring to...[/quote]
I dont know individual cases, but if it happens as in an example, its not really necessary is it?

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1660573, member: 45"]I'm interested in the cases you're referring to...[/quote]
Look at my first post on this^_^

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1660584, member: 45"]So you have no evidence of this happening?[/quote]
So does that means it will never happen?

lukesdad

Are you a bin inspector ? Otherwise what could possibly be your interest ? Unless.......:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom