Do friends...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
yenrod said:
..of the opposite sex end up 'getting off - with each other', eventually..
:blush:
Are you hoping for something? :angry:
I have quite a few "platonic" friendships with women. Yes, some of them I'd love to wriggle about with, but don't think Mrs Fnaar would be too happy! Even when I was young free and single, I had platonic female friendships too...some ended up in the sack, some didn't.

ChrisKH

Guru
In a 'ten minutes before nuclear holocaust/shipwrecked on desert island' scenario, yes. Otherwise not necessarily; too many social constraints. Unless you post on acf that is. :blush:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I think it's the French that say that a shag between friends is just a shag, but 2 shags is commitment...
I like French Philosophy...apart from all that JP Satre stuff...

domtyler

Über Member
Kirstie said:
Not always, no, and when you get to our age there are rather major legal and moral barriers in the way in case you do fancy tonsil hockey with one of your buddies...

You didn't say that last night! :blush:

domtyler said:
You didn't say that last night! :blush:

Well I was obviously making an exception for you dom...
:angry: :biggrin: :sad:

papercorn2000

Once, but it turned into every time we got drunk. It should have developed into a proper relationship but we were leaving University and we were going our separate ways. Didn't stop us from meeting up and doing it again every few months for a few years.

Under different circumstances, she MAY have been the ONE.

domtyler

Über Member
papercorn2000 said:
Once, but it turned into every time we got drunk. It should have developed into a proper relationship but we were leaving University and we were going our separate ways. Didn't stop us from meeting up and doing it again every few months for a few years.

Under different circumstances, she MAY have been the ONE.

Sorry fella but she told me she just felt sorry for ya'! :blush:

Kirstie said:
Hm i'll just add that some of my male friends are absolutely gorgeous and at times I am thankful that I have a very good degree of moral fortitude and know how to behave myself...:angry:

So, there was really no need for you to post the question then. :blush:

Top Bottom