Do friends...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah if you don't mind. I'm trying to rise above it here but i'm running out of cold water for the showers...

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Thats biology - Arch ! Whatever your age !

I'm just defending that, biology....

As much as you etheral Arch, your a hell of alot more biological !!!

Arch said:
Yup, true. And I can say that yes, I have friends in both those situations. But that still means I have male friends I don't want to sleep with.

Yenrod - no I don't view life very physically, I suppose. I do think it's sad if you have to rule out half the population as potential friends because you think you'll want to sleep with them.[/QUOTE]

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
Thats biology - Arch ! Whatever your age !

I'm just defending that, biology....

As much as you etheral Arch, your a hell of alot more biological !!!

Arch said:
Yup, true. And I can say that yes, I have friends in both those situations. But that still means I have male friends I don't want to sleep with.

Yenrod - no I don't view life very physically, I suppose. I do think it's sad if you have to rule out half the population as potential friends because you think you'll want to sleep with them.[/QUOTE]

Who brought age into it?

I'm not saying I never think about the physical. Why do you feel the need to 'defend' the bioloigcal? And why does defending it need to mean denying that there are other kinds of relationships?

barq

Kirstie said:
...even if they make your pants fizz like a firework.

:blush: That's a great turn of phrase.

Loads of people do end up having sex with a friend and sometimes that can have awkward consequences for their friendship, but it certainly isn't inevitable.

That said I interviewed loads of women who were best friends with gay men and they valued the certainty that their male friend wasn't going to get drunk and make a move. :angry:

Kirstie said:
Hm i'll just add that some of my male friends are absolutely gorgeous and at times I am thankful that I have a very good degree of moral fortitude and know how to behave myself...:blush:

Ah....That's what its called!! Moral Fortitude.... that would explain where I have been going wrong! :angry::blush:

Top Bottom