Do I have grounds for discrimination

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Just received an email asking my to enter the company's competition on their fecesbook page, I do not use fecesbook, so I replied asking if I could enter the competition any other way as I don't have an account.

They have replied that to enter the competition I can only enter via fecesbook therefore unfortunately I cannot enter. Do I have grounds for discrimination, their other customers are getting a benefit which I am unable to gain.

Set up a rival 'analogue' type competition -

you know like 'guess the number of sweeties in the jar'

Or something like that - they'll soon forget about the silly old feccbook competition and all be flocking to do yours instead -

that'll show em ... ^_^

I don't do face ache...
I dont watch football...
I don't have a telly...

is that enough , do I win

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
No this is more impotent this is a I don't use faecesbook & am being victimised for not doing so.

Why oh why oh why is there not already a helpline for this kind of employee abuse???

I'm going to set up a competition for myself ( being as wot i am self employed) but it will be on twitter - which i don't use - thereby deliberately excluding myself from taking part..

this is in solidarity with your cause @Phaeton

I hope you appreciate my sacrifice ..

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

Did you really type that with a straight face?
Yes, it is you that on this rare occasion is mistaken

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

I'm going to set up a competition for myself ( being as wot i am self employed) but it will be on twitter - which i don't use - thereby deliberately excluding myself from taking part..
Damn it is a conspiracy you're in league with them, I don't use twatter either so I won't be able to enter your competition either

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Damn it is a conspiracy you're in league with them, I don't use twatter either so I won't be able to enter your competition either

Cram on your tinfoil hat and come join me in the bunker-

I've got a jar of sweeties too :rolleyes:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Which bit are you having difficulty with?

Pretty much everything you write :wacko:. I cannot work out if this is a wind up. First of all you state that you are being discriminated against because you chose not to use Facebook, then you state that CycleChat is not social media.

Top Bottom