Do I have grounds for discrimination

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Like the rest of us on CC..:laugh:
I can't stand social media..either

What the hell do you think you are on now?

Anti-social media?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

First of all you state that you are being discriminated against because you chose not to use Facebook
You understand this bit
then you state that CycleChat is not social media.
You also understand this bit, so which bit are you struggling with?
I'm going to sue the Lawn Tennis Association because they won't enter me for Wimbledon just because I don't play tennis.
Are you sure, have you asked them, this is not something to take frivolously you know!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

Just that both positions are nonsense, but at least that is clear now.
Why, I cannot enter a competition that other customers of the company can, therefore I am being discriminated against.

But I do not believe that this forum is 'Social Media' it is far better than that & as such should not be compared with the former.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I dont do Twitbook or Watspace either, so you are in good company.

Steady on, that's a bit strong.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Why, I cannot enter a competition that other customers of the company can, therefore I am being discriminated against.

But I do not believe that this forum is 'Social Media' it is far better than that & as such should not be compared with the former.

You can enter the competition, just join Facebook. It is your choice not to want to join Facebook, not the companies. It is a little bike like complaining that you cannot buy a Carerra bike because you refuse to shop in Halfords.

Regarding social media, try the dictionary definition.

Definition of social media

: forms of electronic communication (such as websites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (such as videos)

Or if you want try wikipedia

"marketing and social media experts broadly agree that social media includes the following 13 types of social media: blogs, business networks, collaborative projects, enterprise social networks, forums, microblogs, photo sharing, products/services review, social bookmarking, social gaming, social networks, video sharing, and virtual worlds.[18]"

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
You can enter the competition, just join Facebook. It is your choice not to want to join Facebook, not the companies. It is a little bike like complaining that you cannot buy a Carerra bike because you refuse to shop in Halfords.

Regarding social media, try the dictionary definition.

Definition of social media

: forms of electronic communication (such as websites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (such as videos)

Or if you want try wikipedia

"marketing and social media experts broadly agree that social media includes the following 13 types of social media: blogs, business networks, collaborative projects, enterprise social networks, forums, microblogs, photo sharing, products/services review, social bookmarking, social gaming, social networks, video sharing, and virtual worlds.[18]"

Yebbut....the old farts on CC hate the idea of twitter, facebook, Instagram cos they're "social media" and so the only way to be happy using CC, which is a social medium, is to argue that it isn't

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

Yebbut....the old farts on CC hate the idea of twitter, facebook, Instagram cos they're "social media" and so the only way to be happy using CC, which is a social medium, is to argue that it isn't
Are you my long lost son?

Top Bottom