Do I sell the Spesh Roubaix?

Do I sell?

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wafer

Veteran
Heh, I was thinking that based on some of the stuff you've mentioned it may not be quite what you're after, another different disc brake mount etc...
Sounds alright though!

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Heh, I was thinking that based on some of the stuff you've mentioned it may not be quite what you're after, another different disc brake mount etc...
Sounds alright though!

It is a beauty (except there's a bit too much red for me) and the Dura Ace version is not too pricey either.
I have been looking at their Cayo 3.0 Disc, which is a beauty too, but not Di2.
Focus-Cayo-3.0-Disc-2015-2.jpg

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
I have been looking at the disc Spesh'

I hear that the disc tarmac has to have specific wheels due how short the stays are and keeping the correct chain line.

Its one thing hat puts me off, but then again, the roval wheels that are compatible are supposed to be very good.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I hear that the disc tarmac has to have specific wheels due how short the stays are and keeping the correct chain line.

Its one thing hat puts me off, but then again, the roval wheels that are compatible are supposed to be very good.

Yep that's true about the short stays and wheels for the Spesh. Reading the reviews about the Focus bikes they have gone for longer chain stays.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Yeah, I suppose it's a novel thing you looking at a clean bike isn't it. And come to think of it, you've only ever seen it from behind..:okay:
Alas, I have studied that hateful blue saddle at length. You really should take a couple of bottles of Tippex to it before you stick the advert on Gumtree.:hello:

Top Bottom