Do I sell the Spesh Roubaix?

Do I sell?

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Dunno... probs best to split it as the Ultegra groupset is near mint.
If its substantial...like over a grand, then I guess I see the logic...not that you want the cash but it is tied upbin something you just don't use.

I had a second motorbike that I kept for 2 years and never rode, so id say ...despite the emotion of eviscerating your trusty, loyal and loving steed...then flogging her body parts to the highest bidder...it makes sense to let it go.

But I have still voted to keep the poor old girl.

mustang1

Legendary Member
I recall when the tarmac changed to a longer head tube to be more roubaix-like and the Roubaix head tube went intergalactic. Someone mentioned above it looks like a hyena and I agree, but more due to the long head tube than the tires. I cri be whenever I see one up close (bike, not hyena, but I'm sure hyena will have a more profound effect).

simon.r

Person
You could buy a new frame, transfer most of the bits onto it and then sell the Roubaix frameset. Probably the least cost option.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You could buy a new frame, transfer most of the bits onto it and then sell the Roubaix frameset. Probably the least cost option.

To be honest, I'm not fussed about costings. I would rather sell as is as it would give someone a really nice complete bike that they would enjoy riding as much as I did. I may just break it down, keep the frame and sell all the components.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Get a custom Ti disc frame @ianrauk from cielo rosso like i did and build it up with the components of your choice

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Mines a road style frame with disc mounts and 13.5cm headtube

As lovely as your bike is, it's not for me.

simon.r

Person
To be honest, I'm not fussed about costings. I would rather sell as is as it would give someone a really nice complete bike that they would enjoy riding as much as I did. I may just break it down, keep the frame and sell all the components.

Sell it complete then. If you're not riding it now what's the point in hanging onto the frame? Will you ever build it up again, or will it just gather dust and depreciate? In five years time you'll struggle to give it away!

Top Bottom