Do I sell the Spesh Roubaix?

Do I sell?

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wafer

Veteran
but shinier! :hyper:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i have said yes but beware of ever decreasing second hand bike prices.......when I sold my tarmac and Sabbath, I didn't get anywhere near what I wanted for them

Hicky

Guru
Its too clean and cannot possibly be rode......no pedals see:tongue:
Van nic.....everything else is pish

Mike!

Guru
I honestly think (being serious now) that a lot of bikes would sell for more if broken. Sad really :-(

If you do @ianrauk I would be interested in the Crankset for sure!!

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Never sell a bike....no matter how knobbly kneed.

It needs to be ridden bud.. and I ain't riding it at the moment...

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Seat like a razor blade, get yourself a nice gentlemans bike with a step through frame and proper mudguards and a cover for the rear wheel and chain so you don't get your overcoat caught and come a cropper.

2 questions, have you got the room to keep it and a new carbon & disc flyer? Will the earache from Mrs Ian be worth it to keep the old love and get a new friend?

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Seat like a razor blade, get yourself a nice gentlemans bike with a step through frame and proper mudguards and a cover for the rear wheel and chain so you don't get your overcoat caught and come a cropper.

2 questions, have you got the room to keep it and a new carbon & disc flyer? Will the earache from Mrs Ian be worth it to keep the old love and get a new friend?

Yes I have my own bike shed. Mrs Ian never gives me earache about cycling and how many bikes I have either bless 'er.
As I said the reason I am looking to sell is that it does deserve to be ridden and I'm not riding it. I would buy a new one even if I didn't sell it. I'm not one either for 'old love' and sentimental stuff. To me they are just bikes, lovely as they may be. I loved riding it, I now love riding my Van Nic. If I got a new bike then the Van Nic would no doubt be relegated to spider web collecting duties too.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Yes I have my own bike shed. Mrs Ian never gives me earache about cycling and how many bikes I have either bless 'er.
As I said the reason I am looking to sell is that it does deserve to be ridden and I'm not riding it. I would buy a new one even if I didn't sell it. I'm not one either for 'old love' and sentimental stuff. To me they are just bikes, lovely as they may be. I loved riding it, I now love riding my Van Nic. If I got a new bike then the Van Nic would no doubt be relegated to spider web collecting duties too.
Sell sell sell :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes for something that doesn't say Specialized and isn't black :whistle:

But why would you ride a disc brake model more that that if you like riding the van nic?

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
i have said yes but beware of ever decreasing second hand bike prices.......when I sold my tarmac and Sabbath, I didn't get anywhere near what I wanted for them

Yeah I'm fully aware of that Jowwy mate and would take it into consideration. The best bet is to probably break it down and sell the components. The Ultegra group set has had hardly any use since put on.

Top Bottom