Do I...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Armegatron

go out on a short few miles on my lunch break? Weather is decent, I have some lovely scenery on the doorstep of work - but, Im very hungry after standing in a lift this morning with a trolley full of food! :angry:

Only problem is, I dont want to be too goosed for riding back home at the end of the day :smile:!

Other option is to finish early and go the very very long way home... Deal :ohmy:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I think you have answered your own question. Have some lunch, finish early and take the long way home.:smile:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Finish early and have longer ride home.

You'll enjoy it more as you're not worrying about coming back to work

OP
OP
Armegatron

Armegatron

Moodyman said:
Finish early and have longer ride home.

You'll enjoy it more as you're not worrying about coming back to work

Aye, good point. I think Id just be clock watching while out on the bike :wacko:

Roll on 4PM :biggrin:

gps315

Über Member
I'm on for the long ride home, normal distance is 6 miles, upping that to 16 with starting off riding in completely the wrong direction for 5 miles.

Am so looking forward to it.

This really is the best time of year to get out and enjoy

Oh and just ordered my n+1 a Scott Sportster P4 with £350 of extra kit via cyclescheme....big smile.....:biggrin:

OP
OP
Armegatron

Armegatron

gps315 said:
Oh and just ordered my n+1 a Scott Sportster P4 with £350 of extra kit via cyclescheme....big smile.....:sad:
Nice :biggrin:
I have a Scott myself, really nice bike - you wont be disappointed!

Going to head out to the coast, then doubleback and turn for home. Should be good :wacko:

Top Bottom