Do these shifters look level ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Old Plodder

Living at the top of a steep 2 mile climb
To level brake hoods, put a piece of wood across them & check against the straight part of the handlebar.
Chain length, put it around both big cogs with the mech pulled straight, & add 2 links to that.
Front gear adjustment via the stop screws, then pull the cable tight & do up the clamp bolts.
N.B. There should be a clearance of about 2mm above the big ring, otherwise the chain could get thrown through & off.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Wow!! How did you get the bike to change colour like that. It didn't do that when we had it.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Following mate. That's a pretty sharpish ride lol
1 mph slower than good average on the boardman but not ideal conditions dodging festival traffic at Catton Hall and not really giving it the beans as getting a feel for the bike , dropped the stem 1 spacer .
Thanks for compliment ! , i am giving 20 + years on a young turk like you :tongue:

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
1 mph slower than good average on the boardman but not ideal conditions dodging festival traffic at Catton Hall and not really giving it the beans as getting a feel for the bike , dropped the stem 1 spacer .
Thanks for compliment ! , i am giving 20 + years on a young turk like you :tongue:
Yeah youre right. Thats just around my 200miler pace ;) lmao
its not rude to ask for a follow back is it...

Top Bottom