Do those whitening and enamel building tootpastes actually work?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I don't think anybody knows for sure.

You could do as in the Head'n'Shoulders ad's and brush half your teeth with regular Aquafresh and the others with Spangly Sparkly Toothbleach with added Micro-diamantegritTM.

Post pics and we can judge how well it works.:biggrin: or not.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i think pearl drops include a whitening chart so you can see if it works or not.

pearly white teeth are weaker enamel than creamy white (or yellow)

Cyclista

I've been using the whitening version of Sensodyne for the last few months I can't see any difference to be honest. Probably going to go back to the normal one soon.

Abitrary

I was thinking about buying some toothpaste to make me 0.015% more attractive than I currently am. Which would push me over the edge.

I bought a US Telecaster with that money instead

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Abitrary said:
I was thinking about buying some toothpaste to make me 0.015% more attractive than I currently am. Which would push me over the edge.

I bought a US Telecaster with that money instead
Now you've got your old avatar back Abe, You need all the help you can get !!!! :biggrin:

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
COLGATE.jpg

terry huckle

My dentist got me using Duraphat 2800 toothpaste because of the discomfort I was getting from a cracked tooth (he prefers to wait for a breakage before he interferes)....it seems to work, bloody well should at £4.50 a tube, plus it`s only available from dentists....it`s got loads more flouride than the normal stuff.

Top Bottom