Do Women moan about the timeofthemonth..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
very-near said:
2 now, was 3 until last year - hell on wheels :wacko:

You may get lucky. Apparantly the cycles can synchronise. B) It's only happened to us a couple of times, but it does occur and everything is lovely and sunny in the world.....

Or maybe not ;)

papercorn2000

snapper_37 said:
You may get lucky. Apparantly the cycles can synchronise. :wacko: It's only happened to us a couple of times, but it does occur and everything is lovely and sunny in the world.....

Or maybe not ;)

My sister and then girlfriend were synchronised. I just bought in loads of chocolate and said nothing.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Crackle said:
Careful Yenners, you're sailing close to theclaud's misogyny sensor lately.

There's no "lately" about it. ;)

I'm not saying the sensors are never wrong, but one learns to spot the signs...

U

User482

theclaud said:
There's no "lately" about it. ;)

I'm not saying the sensors are never wrong, but one learns to spot the signs...

A quick google reveals that Mary Wollstonecraft published A Vindication of the Rights of Woman in 1792. Clearly, change happens rather slowly wherever Yenners lives...

Arch

Married to Night Train
User482 said:
A quick google reveals that Mary Wollstonecraft published A Vindication of the Rights of Woman in 1792. Clearly, change happens rather slowly wherever Yenners lives...

Well, 'vindication' is near the end of the dictionary, it takes time to look it up...B)

Shaun

Founder
This has got to be the thread that demostrates the diversity of CycleChat. B)

Mr Pig

papercorn2000 said:
My sister and then girlfriend were synchronised.

Isn't there a law against that?

Anyway, don't you think it's just an absolute blast when your wife refuses to admit that she's just a tad unreasonable when the ball is up on the slates?

"Ok dear, you're not at all touchy today" Said the pig as he moved his head slightly to the left as the large carving knife thudded into the door by his ear.

I feel sorry for the kids. At least I know why mum's being a pain.

ChrisKH

Guru
"Anyway, don't you think it's just an absolute blast when your wife refuses to admit that she's just a tad unreasonable when the ball is up on the slates? "

Classic. Not heard that one before. B)

Not unrelated (particularly) but my wife has a friend whose husband is called Stephen 'Towel' by virtue of the fact that every time he gets frisky and it's her TotM, he says "Don't worry Dear, just put a Towel on the bed". B)

I think her friend will regret telling eveyone that.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

ChrisKH said:
"Anyway, don't you think it's just an absolute blast when your wife refuses to admit that she's just a tad unreasonable when the ball is up on the slates? "

Classic. Not heard that one before. B)

Not unrelated (particularly) but my wife has a friend whose husband is called Stephen 'Towel' by virtue of the fact that every time he gets frisky and it's her TotM, he says "Don't worry Dear, just put a Towel on the bed". B)

I think her friend will regret telling eveyone that.

Sorry - thats just killed me
1.gif

KristyA

From a female point of view this is all really amusing, and funny I have to admit....I'm sure Mr A will take comfort in knowing it is not just he who has to put up with psychotic (don't know how to spell it because I'm NOT) behaviour once a month. At least we're reasonable for 26/27ish days of the month, you gentlemen are only reasonable for the other 2 or 3!...and why do you always want to start a fight when it is that TotM...It's like you do it on purpose then back off when you realise it's coming......The classic looks I've seen on Mr A's face when I give him daggers as he's starting to agitate me...he sharp knows the score then, shuts up and pretends to be busy! - we love you xx

Top Bottom