Do Women moan about the timeofthemonth..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh and as I soon as I saw the thread title and who had posted it I put my head in my hands and groaned.....;)

You really can be a bit of an arse Yenners.....;)

Arch said:
Why? Seems no more disgusting to me than having male fluids slopping about all over the place.
In my experience (which in terms of actual hands-on experience might be greater than yours, unless there's something you're not sharing with us;)) ladies are rather more squeamish than chaps about such things.

Most chaps would probably be willing to overlook a little mess if it meant that a sh*g was on the cards. Not that we're shallow or anything....;);)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Chuffy said:
M'lud, the case for the defence is that my client had the painters in and was not responsible for her actions. :evil:;)

Presumably Yenners puts my antipathy to his idiotic threads down to some kind of permanent menstrual or hysterical disorder. It hasn't yet occured to him that it's just because he's an arse. ;)

ChrisKH

Guru
Chuffy said:
In my experience (which in terms of actual hands-on experience might be greater than yours, unless there's something you're not sharing with us;)) ladies are rather more squeamish than chaps about such things.

Most chaps would probably be willing to overlook a little mess if it meant that a sh*g was on the cards. Not that we're shallow or anything....;);)

Indeed. If my post proves anything it is that. The mess aspect is a given and I rather suspect all the ladies have to put up with a lot more emissions of this type than we do.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Chuffy said:

Well, yes, which is why I wondered why Mr Pig thought it was yukky to put a towel down? My practical side would suggest it's easier to wash a towel than the bedding...

ChrisKH

Guru
Arch said:
Well, yes, which is why I wondered why Mr Pig thought it was yukky to put a towel down? My practical side would suggest it's easier to wash a towel than the bedding...

I think men find this yuckier than ladies for the reason that blood doesn't usually emit from any part of our body unless we are in battle (rare) or suffering from Ebola Zaire (rarer still). ;)

Chuffy said:
Oh and as I soon as I saw the thread title and who had posted it I put my head in my hands and groaned.....;)

You really can be a bit of an arse Yenners.....;)

So if Yenners had posted the title "PMT how does it affect you women, is the stereotype true?" and addressed his post along the lines of having had his head bitten off a few times in an otherwise uncharacterisitc way by women he knew and whether PMT did in fact have that effect, would it have been more savoury.

I sense some outraged duplicity and some piss poor sense of humour loss but I could be wrong, not that I haven't been right before.

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:
I think men find this yuckier than ladies for the reason that blood doesn't usually emit from any part of our body unless we are in battle (rare) or suffering from Ebola Zaire (rarer still). ;)

I guess. But we ladies don't generally emit semen, yet we seem able to cope with the idea that men do....

Crackle said:
So if Yenners had posted the title "PMT how does it affect you women, is the stereotype true?" and addressed his post along the lines of having had his head bitten off a few times in an otherwise uncharacterisitc way by women he knew and whether PMT did in fact have that effect, would it have been more savoury.

I sense some outraged duplicity and some piss poor sense of humour loss but I could be wrong, not that I haven't been right before.
Nah. Yenners has a long history of 'birds what are they like?' type threads and after a while a pattern starts to emerge. I'm sure he's perfectly lovely in the flesh but sometimes online he makes me wonder if he's ever fully realised that they aren't an alien species...

Top Bottom