Do you have what it takes to be an engineer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Got the lot. Maybe I did listen in school after all.... Nah, definitely some lucky guesses in there.

alicat

Legendary Member
100% - not sure how I managed that. I was once told that I could do any job except be an engineer.

Sharky

Guru
Are you sure this test is correct.
Got a 100% the first time, then did it again choosing the first answer in every case. Still got a 100% ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It was all a bit basic, wasn't it! Still ...

Engineer.jpg

ColinJ, (former) engineer!

Umm apparently it's a spoof. Supposedly everyone gets 100% and then shares it with people as a quite clever form of spam advertising.

Admittedly I didn't try any wrong answers to check, but that's what the comments say
I just put the wrong answers in ...

Not engineer.jpg

:whistle:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
100% for me. ^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Oops. Surprise surprise.:laugh: Mr WD however was an engineer? I won't show him my result.

Screenshot_2017-07-05-19-14-47.png

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I once tried the mock exam for the 15th Edition of Wiring Regulations, and "passed" without any Prior Learning and without referring to the handbook. That might be more of a challenge as to who can use their mathematics, common sense, and their noggin to work out what the question means. That would not make you an electrician, but it would show an aptitude for working things out on paper.

Before any lectricians start throwing things at me, it is interesting to see what you can work out, not how easy it is to re-wire an entire house.

Top Bottom