Do you have...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 12 Dec 2007.

1. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Yeah, I was watching her fatly gooning around the other night, and I thought, what the shoot has she done in her life?

She married John Diamond, a decent enough journalist, who's writing about his cancer in the Times I found quite readable.

Then she married that big yawk in the big trousers who's mates with the conservative party...

Ah, I get you now

2. ufkacbln

ufkacbln Guest

Do not pull at the Office party!!!!!!!!

3. trio25

trio25 Über Member

I have to eat as soon as I get up. Otherwise I just don't function.

4. LordoftheTeapot

LordoftheTeapot Veteran

Porridge, cerial or muslie washed down with one and a half pints of tea, some times three pints of tea, depends.

5. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Breakfast, first thinbg, everyday. It's the most important meal of the day. Gets the blood sugar levels up and makes it less likely you'll snack on the bad stuff between meals.

For me, porridge (made with oats, water & a little sweetener) and topped with fruit. Then a big mug or two of hot spiced tea.

That keeps me going until lunchtime without any cravings for snacks at all.

6. LordoftheTeapot

LordoftheTeapot Veteran

I some times have porridge for lunch, does anyone else?

7. Joe24

Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

Mon-Fri i have toast in the morning. Nothing else untill later at 10:30 at break or if i can get away with it, in lesson.
    But on a weekend i do a morning paper round, so i will be up for about an hour or two before i have a cereal bar.
    I'f i havent got school then its a cereal bar, or a bowl of cereal before or after i go out on my bike.

8. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Yes, sometimes I have it for tea too. It's a great meal at any time of day.

9. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

I am a little concerned that you may be creating data files on us poor innocents. What do you intend to do with the information? Can you assure me that your data security is of a high standard?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice