Do you listen to "club" music out of choice?

Do you listen to club music?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
By out of choice, I mean not when people pull up next to you at the traffic lights, windows down, music blasting.

I am going to to an educated guess that the majority here will say no - but I won't suggest reasons why that may be!

I never used to listen to it...until I started going to clubs at 17/18 a year and a bit ago. Since fun is usually practiced at clubs, and parties where such music is played, I just associate this music with good mood - the only real reason why I listen to it...though it is by no means my favourite type of music.

Poll incoming

mark barker

I quite often listen to '90s club music, although during the '90s I hated it!

darkstar

Not sure what you mean by 'Club Music' but Drum and Bass and Dubstep and Hip Hop are what I seek when on the town, so usual head to some grimy, dingy basement. I rarely head to a average club that plays Dance tunes, mainly because of the pretentious twats who frequent them ;)

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
darkstar said:
Not sure what you mean by 'Club Music' but Drum and Bass and Dubstep and Hip Hop are what I seek when on the town, so usual head to some grimy, dingy basement. I rarely head to a average club that plays Dance tunes, mainly because of the pretentious twats who frequent them ;)

Club = dance I guess, like Usher or Pitball

darkstar

montage said:
Club = dance I guess, like Usher or Pitball
Ah, thats a not then. Pitball is probably the worst thing to happen to the music industry. Get yourself down to a rave, you'll love it.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Groan - dreadful cr&p is it not? ;)

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
zimzum42 said:
So far off

By club music I assume you mean anything that isn't accompanied by a washboard...

By club music, what I reeeally meant was what is played in the clubs.
Guess it is a bit of an umbrella term?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Do Darby and Joan clubs count? I think there is still one in Streatham. Maybe Dellers goes there?

Top Bottom