Do you read newspapers and if so what one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

I read The Herald - Glasgow broadsheet paper

The FT (or that is more of a flick through)

And the odd flick through The Sun or Daily Record if someone has brought one into the office.

Don't really buy any Sunday's anymore.

Maz

Guru
Erm, just the freebie local that lands on the doormat once a week. I really should read more.:evil:

LLB

Usually the Gloucestershire Echo, and in absence of that, The Express, but never at weekends.

Melvil

The Scotsman, The Herald, the Edinburgh evening news, the Grauniad, the FT sometimes at the weekend. And websites.

I think I read too much news!

Mr Phoebus

Haven't bought a paper in years.
I'll quickly thumb through the free local one that's pushed through the letter box.
Anyway, if I do try to read a newspaper, the cat just jumps straight on it
and uses it as a bed. :evil:

Andy

The Herald and at weekends the Scotland on Sunday, sometimes The Times and even more occasionally the Anarguid.

Usually tend to read the online versions at lunchtime though. Oh how green am I ??:evil:

I stopped reading the Hearld after I had an argument with the editor. It's a long story!

Anyway I think the editor has changed recently, I might start looking at it online again, maybe...

Plax

Guru
I used to buy The Times. Now I don't bother with newspapers and read the BBC News website instead. I'll read the local papers if Mr Plax gets them (Daily Post etc).

ChrisKH

Guru
The Times (online mainly), Metro (train in, freebie), The London Paper (train out, freebie), Evening Echo (at Chinese Takeaway), local free Rag (to see if my weekly letter has been printed).

I'm force fed The Mail at weekends from Der Fuhrer. If I cancel, I will be sleeping in the garage. Tbh I don't have time at the weekends to read anything other than the problem page anyway. :evil:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
ChrisKH said:
I'm force fed The Mail at weekends from Der Fuhrer. If I cancel, I will be sleeping in the garage. Tbh I don't have time at the weekends to read anything other than the problem page anyway. :evil:

You and me both mate.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Guardian most days either on paper or online because it is by far the best Britsh newspaper and has the best website (regardless of politics). On any given day, also the Telegraph, Times, FT, Independent, Mail or Express. More occasionally also the New York Times, Toronto Globe and Mail, Le Monde and the Asahi Shimbun. On Sundays, the Observer although I don't like it as much as the Guardian, but there isn't really a decent alternative.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
At the moment we are getting The Mirror every day. It's nice to see what made up stories are doing the rounds.... but the best bit (in fact the only reason we are getting it currently) is that they are giving away free LEGO models each day to mark 50 years of the marvellous little bricks.

They're for my Daughter. Obviously. :evil:;)

Top Bottom