Do you really need padded shorts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
I agree, but when would you sit on your buttocks? In a chair? Yes, on a road bike? Never.

Okay maybe a sit up and beg, a Boris bike or some such, but not on a real roadie.

Its not you I'm having a poke at btw, this is a very frequently used statement - either people think their perineum is part of their arse, they're sitting wrong, or I am.
Like I say, I think 'arse' means different things to different people. It's just about that area.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
"Correct sponsor's padding"??? What on earth are you talking about?
CBA to explain again. You just keep on believing everything pro teams tell you, including that they spent hundreds on flights for someone to take a jiffy bag of medicine that could've been bought there for €8.

S-Express

CBA to explain again.

Because you've got nothing. If you genuinely believe one or more of the pros insist on wearing fake team shorts (which they pay for themselves, according to you) with the pads removed, then give me one - just one - example. I won't hold my breath.. :laugh::laugh:

You just keep on believing everything pro teams tell you, including that they spent hundreds on flights for someone to take a jiffy bag of medicine that could've been bought there for €8.

Hmm, so the two are linked? Maybe the bag contained some spare shorts pads for the Sky boys. Fair play - it's a spectacular strawman - you really are priceless :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom