Do you tuck your shirt in your trousers?

Well, do you tuck your shirt in?

• Yee god's man, never

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Depends on the shirt

• I tuck my t-shirts in too

• Always

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

dellzeqq said:
tucking in shirts is an abomination. It makes you look like Jeremy Clarkson. Don't do it!

Ooh, ouch, Delzeqq lands a heavy blow.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
mr_cellophane said:
I know someone who tucks his shirt inside his pants :laugh:

John Major?
bell01a.jpg

U

User169

Shirts outside strides? Sounds like the sort of ill-judged behaviour architects would go for.

postman

Legendary Member
It's an age thing.Postman is 59.
I always used to put a razor sharp crease in my trousers before i went out and polished my shoes.

Today fashion has changed.

But what gets me are those jeans -trousers that hang down exposing the underwear.What is that all about.

Or am i just an old fogey

Billloudon

postman said:
It's an age thing.Postman is 59.
I always used to put a razor sharp crease in my trousers before i went out and polished my shoes.

Today fashion has changed.

But what gets me are those jeans -trousers that hang down exposing the underwear.What is that all about.

Or am i just an old fogey

+1
If you are in your 20's and slim, it looks good. If not you look like you are hiding a beer belly and most are.

What I can't stand is those youf who belt their jeans, so they're just supported by ? well, whatever, and they're treading on the last 6 inches of the jeans. I mean most of them haven't even got a b*m to hold the damn things up. So, their bodies look about 5 ft long with crutches to their knees! Why can't they have jeans that actually fit and show off their youthful slimness.
Must be (well I am) getting old!

purplepolly

postman said:

What gets me are the ones with their trousers so low they have difficulty walking. I can never seem to stop myself from laughing at them. :becool:

Top Bottom