Do you want to see some puppies?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

puppies.jpg

girofan

:tongue: You should be arrested BJB.
Puppies are large and pendulous, not small and furry!!! :ohmy::biggrin:

snorri

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
BJB are they yours and what happens when they get much bigger?
(steady on you lot, only trying to get back to the topic) :thumbsup:

Just to go off topic again, where did you get the new tug Speicher? Is it real, looks like a model?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
snorri said:
Just to go off topic again, where did you get the new tug Speicher? Is it real, looks like a model?

Yes, it is a model. And the Person by the Bridge is also a model. He was a model Captain, but I have now demoted him to First Mate.:thumbsup:

(I have the details of model if you would like them, or they do lots of others - would a submarine be easier to make?)

snorri

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
(I have the details of model if you would like them, or they do lots of others - would a submarine be easier to make?)
It's ok Speicher thanks, I just cannot see a tug without asking questions.:smile:
I am still waiting for a model yacht to come from Santa, I'm a bit peeved really 'cos I did include my cc details in my note to him.:smile:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
snorri said:
It's ok Speicher thanks, I just cannot see a tug without asking questions.:biggrin:
I am still waiting for a model yacht to come from Santa, I'm a bit peeved really 'cos I did include my cc details in my note to him.:tongue:

Yes, I can understand that if you saw a tug at very close quarters, you would be asking some questions, and wondering whether you were going to be collided with. :smile:
I recall you also told me us that it was something for the summer. :wacko: Perhaps Santa has been extremely busy, and he knew you would be able to wait.:smile:

SamNichols

Stop showing all your puppies. I want one, but I don't have the space, the money or the wherewithall to have one. So, now I am jealous. And crying. That's the level you've taken me to.

Top Bottom