Does any know of a breathable jacket??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I suppose I should say summer jersey or summer jacket. Just something to keep the chills off the arms at night. I could always wear a gilet but my arms are still exposed. I dont fancy arm warmers either

Arm warmers are quite good.
If only I could manage to put one on without punching myself in the face.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Ideally what I'm looking for is a non waterproof jacket that's made from the same material as a jersey.

Thanks for all the suggestions

Have a look at Stolen Goat’s offerings. I think there is a range of waterproof kit in there to suit your requirements. I really like their stuff.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I suppose I should say summer jersey or summer jacket. Just something to keep the chills off the arms at night. I could always wear a gilet but my arms are still exposed. I dont fancy arm warmers either

So do you want a long sleeve jersey or a Roubaix long sleeve jersey?

vickster

Legendary Member
Just seen this in Decathlon. Light fleece with breathable back and pits

Attachments

• AC59C855-857B-485E-A630-0735F153CEDE.jpeg
    AC59C855-857B-485E-A630-0735F153CEDE.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I'll be sure to check out decathlon

vickster

Legendary Member
Its warm during the day then a little chilly during the night which I'm trying to kit myself out for
Gilet, some are thicker :smile: I have an Altura one, albeit it's a ladies version

Or just wear a long sleeve baselayer (like a running one, I use Nike miler) under the jersey and a gilet on top, then you have several layers to remove

Maybe go to good sized Decathlon and Evans and see what they have. Easy in London

Tin Pot

Guru
Summer jacket built like a jersey:tongue:

Hmm, maybe you ain’t so crazy:

..a jacket that feels light that's not bulky or overly warm but that still feels jacket-ey (new word there) not something your going to sweat heaps in but equally offering more protection from the wind and chill than a winter jersey offers you. Oh and you want it to look stylish and fit like a jersey and that's exactly what you get with the Castelli Transition Jacket.

There’s one half price here:
https://saddleback.co.uk/collection...kets/products/castelli-transition-jacket-2017

Looks pretty good too imo.

Top Bottom