does any online cycle shop do free delivery on ALL orders?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4530777, member: 259"]Like Chain Reaction rather than Wiggle :sad:[/QUOTE]
Never found wiggle to be any slower, I tend to use Evans click and collect. Immediate return and refund :smile: and they price match everyone

Although if I were ever to buy a tube of glue (Or something small that I might actually purchase like an inner tube), I would just buy at halfords or LBS

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Www.tredz.co.uk

Free delivery
Standard service
Postage and packing to mainland UK is FREE regardless of the product size and value. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive.

Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
yes Tredz appears to be the last shop to do free delivery on ALL orders - too late this time as I ordered Rema glue from ebay. Next time I'll try Tredz. cheers

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
bought 2 tubes of Rema tiptop glue from ebay at good price - expiry date on glue Oct 2016 - received on 29th Oct 2016 - lesson learned about using ebay and will end up spending double the money in the end anyway!!!

vickster

Legendary Member
Send it back? Although that'll cost you postage. Might be worth telling seller anyhow as could be a genuine error

Top Bottom