does anyon know where I could buy a rear mudgaurd and panier rack for my old 80s peugeot bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coco279

Über Member
Looking for a rear mudguard and panier rack

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 85

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Could do with pictures of the frame, has it got threaded mounts for both panniers and mudguards?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Provided the bike has 'eyes' on the dropouts then most shops will stock an SKS/Bluemells mudguard set to suit, they haven't really changed. Ditto the rack but you may need P-clips to attach it to the seat stays.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
The fact that it's got a Front mudguard on it suggest it has eyes, so literally any mudguard or rack ( for 700cc wheel) will fit. So browse away and find something that's looks ok on it. Getting authentic 80's might be a bit trickier.

gbb

Legendary Member
A bit of a shame coco...I gave away a pair of those type guards late last year, they'd been kicking around in my shed for 3 or 4 years. Mine were goldish colour with a black stripe IIRC.
Bit of a pointless post...you'd have been more than welcome .

classic33

Leg End Member

Sks's chromoplastic mudgourds and Blackburn's EX1 rack have not changed since the early eighties and are still widely available.

Try Velo Orange (distributed by Fresh Tripe in the UK) if you're after stuff that looks more vintager.

Top Bottom