Does anyone know where...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
If your missus is anything like mine you will find them in the garden under a bush rusted to hell. She does that with almost any tool she "borrows". Perhaps I should tell her how much I do actually pay for my tools - comes from years of earning my living on the tools - the old adage of buy it once and it will last a lifetime, but the trouble is that means expensive tools.
Then again I don't think I will! Less trouble that way.
My biggest fear is that my missus will sell all my tools and my all my cycling gear when I am dead for what she thinks I paid for them!
TLH only does that with her own gardening tools and as we have very solid demarcation lines in the garden, 1/3rd is my responsibility and it's planted with hedgerow plants and as a wildflower meadow, I NEVER touch her gardening tools.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I recently found some scissors i gave up as lost a year ago. They were in the pot i'd rooted through looking for the distinctive pink handles on many occasions, but upside down!:tongue:

Last edited:
OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Jobs have been done, using a set of ancient Do-It-All brand electrical crimper/cutters, the pukka tools and the awl still haven't turned up mind. Baffled I am.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Have you checked the bins.Valuable tools( of the bicycle & kitchen variety) can be accidently deposited therein.
DAHIKT

Yup! That's where my car keys were on Wednesday.

Top Bottom