Does cycling attract a disproportionate number of grumpy so and so's?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
J
This is of course the way I am going. I have so little opportunity to wear the Sorels in London that any excuse will do.

Amusing facts: I bought them because
  1. It was snowing and my feet were cold
  2. They were the only pair of snow boots in my size in the shop
  3. They are named after me!
Just finished. Unseasonably warm in York. Pub now.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
no the cyclists i ride with are always happy and talking ............. hang on a min i ride by myself

Tim Hall

Doomsday_Clock_graph.svg

In the 1980s that was enitrely to do with hot nuclear escalation - it was a horrible time to be an anxious teenager. Quite a lot of the deteroriation in the last few years has been to do with failure to address global warming, which is a slow-burn problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock
Interestingly, the Cuban Missile Crisis doesn't seem to have affected things. Or it kept things as they were.

I'm santa for tuesday nights carol singing.
I know everyone is bursting to know how this went. OK, so I fitted into the cheap-ass santa suit fine. It turns out no one bought the sweets I was meant to be handing out. The kids were doing a bang-up job on collecting the money (for a local children's hospice, makes me cry to know it even exists). The carollers were covering the singing, and my "ho ho ho" wasn't anything to write home about, especially as I was recovering from a cold.

So I took my cue from department store animatronic Santas, and go-go'd myself through the the Christmas classics. I got praise. I'm not sure it was earned.

Top Bottom