Does he deserve one?

Should he get one

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
However - do we make exceptions for kids?

Yeah, you are only 7 once!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
if it's any consolation they're (marked down to) 75 euros in Paris

I don't think it's a question of whether he deserves it. Can you afford it and do you want to buy it for him. It will make him very happy, and he'll remember the jersey for ever and a day. And you can sneakily keep it in a cupboard to remind yourself of happy times when he leaves home or gets married or whatever

Cheddar George

oober member
if it's any consolation they're (marked down to) 75 euros in Paris

I don't think it's a question of whether he deserves it. Can you afford it and do you want to buy it for him. It will make him very happy, and he'll remember the jersey for ever and a day. And you can sneakily keep it in a cupboard to remind yourself of happy times when he leaves home or gets married or whatever

Blimey dellzeqq , that last bit reads like it needs a "lump in the throat" or "just something in my eye" smiley.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
As I say, you are only 7 once.*

* - An age picked at random I know not how old the kid is.

OP
OP
Andy_R

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I have succumed to his whimsical requests. Got me twisted round his finger, so he has:cursing:

Hi Mr. Andrew Rxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for placing your order with us;

Order number: XXXXXXXX.

This email contains details of your order confirming the contents, despatch method, delivery address and instructions of what to do if you wish to modify your order.

The following items will be despatched as soon as possible:

1 x Le Coq Sportif Tour de France Yellow Jersey 2012 - Youth Sizes Age: 8 Years Yellow

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I have succumed to his whimsical requests. Got me twisted round his finger, so he has:cursing:

Hi Mr. Andrew Rxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for placing your order with us;

Order number: XXXXXXXX.

This email contains details of your order confirming the contents, despatch method, delivery address and instructions of what to do if you wish to modify your order.

The following items will be despatched as soon as possible:

1 x Le Coq Sportif Tour de France Yellow Jersey 2012 - Youth Sizes Age: 8 Years Yellow
Top man:bravo:

Top Bottom