does this look a bargain?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Decent enough bike and not over priced, but not particularly a bargain either.

Not much Ultegra :smile:, own branded wheelset. Not bad for a 'big name' brand but you could do a lot better looking at the likes of Rose and Canyon imo

shadow master

Not too bad....just remember new 2015 bikes are generally cheaper than last year...hence the hefty discounts on offer on old models....the dealers have seen what's coming about 10\12% cheaper and b

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Not too bad....just remember new 2015 bikes are generally cheaper than last year...hence the hefty discounts on offer on old models....the dealers have seen what's coming about 10\12% cheaper and b
That is the 2015 model isn't it ? Giant have dropped all their prices on this years range so the Defy 0 is now the same price as last years defy 1 . Or have I missed something ?

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
It is a reasonably well specced bike from one of the big brands- £1k is the going price for it so check out if you can get any TCB or better still support your LBS as it's the same price wherever.
For £1k and a small amount of Ultegra the Cube Peloton SL is also worth considering and comes with Mavic Aksium S's to boot.

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Im not in the mkt for a new road bike but I was thinking its a nice one for the bike to work schemes? If it can be bought in that way.
my nxt road bike will be a frame only carbon "canyon i think"and a build using what I have and what I wanted on the first bike..lol I'll keep it a secret from H in doors..

Top Bottom