1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does your bottom expand as you get older?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Globalti, 22 Feb 2008.

1. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

Lately I've noticed that my boxers seem to be getting tighter and I can't get my wife's knickers on any more. I haven't put on weight so I can only assume that my pelvis is beginning to widen. Could this be due to all the hours I spend sitting at work or some hormonal effect related to reduction in testosterone?

2. Maz

Maz Guru

Good question. I think I'm starting to develop Builder's Crack. Either that or trouser design has changed subtly over the years.

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Perhaps the wife's knickers are getting tighter as the child bearing hips develop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Chris James

Chris James Über Member

Depends how old you are and how much ale you drink I suppose.

I thougth you were supposed to lose muscle bulk after a certain period and go scrawny arsed instead?

5. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Sounds like you are becoming a lady.

6. OP
    OP
    Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

I'm 51 and drink only a couple of pints a week.

Yes, men in their fifties lose muscle bulk, those who don't exercise at all lose their gluteal muscles and end up looking like those bar stool proppers you see in bars all over the world - all belly and no bum. This isn't my problem, being a cyclist and a skier.

7. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

Try her thongs instead.

8. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

This is true. One of the finest things of Mr. Wafflycat's bod is that he doesn't have 'old man's bum' Whereas we ladies of a certain age get 'bingo wings' I think the equivalent of the male of the species is 'old man's bum' due to loss of muscle. Mr. Wafflycat is 60 next year and being a cyclist, he has the finely honed 4r$3 of a man 20+ years younger, which is wonderfully biteable & grabable...

*goes off for cold shower*

*looks at Mr Wafflycat on other side of desk*

*thinks 'shower later...' *

:biggrin::biggrin:

9. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

give us an update when you're back in 10 mins WC!

10. ...and other parts of you start to head south 'n' all ...actually that's true from the age of about 25. It's totally grim :sad:

11. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

I put the blame on Issac Newton with it being him wot discovered gravity an'all. Before that, we were okay! :sad:

12. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

But, I've seen your photo and know that you've got a least 3 years to go before then.

13. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Have asked Mr Wafflycat if, when he was a young man in his twenties, he ever thought he'd be regarded as a s*x toy when approaching his sixtieth year... He informs me that he certainly didn't but he's thoroughly enjoying it! :sad::tongue::biggrin:

14. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Where do you put his batteries? :sad:

15. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

He doesn't require batteries... yet :sad: