Does your bottom expand as you get older?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Lately I've noticed that my boxers seem to be getting tighter and I can't get my wife's knickers on any more. I haven't put on weight so I can only assume that my pelvis is beginning to widen. Could this be due to all the hours I spend sitting at work or some hormonal effect related to reduction in testosterone?

Maz

Guru
Good question. I think I'm starting to develop Builder's Crack. Either that or trouser design has changed subtly over the years.

Chris James

Über Member
Depends how old you are and how much ale you drink I suppose.

I thougth you were supposed to lose muscle bulk after a certain period and go scrawny arsed instead?

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm 51 and drink only a couple of pints a week.

Yes, men in their fifties lose muscle bulk, those who don't exercise at all lose their gluteal muscles and end up looking like those bar stool proppers you see in bars all over the world - all belly and no bum. This isn't my problem, being a cyclist and a skier.

wafflycat

Rigid Raider said:
I'm 51 and drink only a couple of pints a week.

Yes, men in their fifties lose muscle bulk, those who don't exercise at all lose their gluteal muscles and end up looking like those bar stool proppers you see in bars all over the world - all belly and no bum. This isn't my problem, being a cyclist and a skier.

This is true. One of the finest things of Mr. Wafflycat's bod is that he doesn't have 'old man's bum' Whereas we ladies of a certain age get 'bingo wings' I think the equivalent of the male of the species is 'old man's bum' due to loss of muscle. Mr. Wafflycat is 60 next year and being a cyclist, he has the finely honed 4r$3 of a man 20+ years younger, which is wonderfully biteable & grabable...

*goes off for cold shower*

*looks at Mr Wafflycat on other side of desk*

*thinks 'shower later...' *

:biggrin::biggrin:

give us an update when you're back in 10 mins WC!

wafflycat

Kirstie said:
...and other parts of you start to head south 'n' all ...actually that's true from the age of about 25. It's totally grim :sad:

I put the blame on Issac Newton with it being him wot discovered gravity an'all. Before that, we were okay! :sad:

wafflycat

trustysteed said:
give us an update when you're back in 10 mins WC!

Have asked Mr Wafflycat if, when he was a young man in his twenties, he ever thought he'd be regarded as a s*x toy when approaching his sixtieth year... He informs me that he certainly didn't but he's thoroughly enjoying it! :sad::tongue::biggrin:

wafflycat said:
Have asked Mr Wafflycat if, when he was a young man in his twenties, he ever thought he'd be regarded as a s*x toy when approaching his sixtieth year... He informs me that he certainly didn't but he's thoroughly enjoying it! :sad::tongue::biggrin:
Where do you put his batteries? :sad:

Top Bottom