Dog friendly policy in Northampton shopping centre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Places like Keswick in the lakes - it's almost compulsory to take your dog into shops.
I live near Cheshire Oaks and I believe almost all shops there are dog friendly. We sometimes pop interested Starbucks for a pupacino.

Tribansman

Veteran
Pretty sure I'm correct in saying the first place in the UK to mandate dog friendly policies in its shops, cafés, restaurants and public buildings was here...

Barking_railway_station_entrance_-_DSC06988.jpeg

Chief Broom

Veteran
I did appreciate any dog friendly establishments/areas when i had a dog :okay: The company 'Go Outdoors' have a dog friendly policy at least in Inverness, i went in to browse fishing rods. Unfortunately my dog Murphy 'Went Indoors' :rolleyes: i was looking at the rods when to my horror Murphy had cocked his leg and was pee'ing on the rods :ohmy: he must have thought all the rods were a thicket of trees or something, we got out of there quick! :laugh:

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I did appreciate any dog friendly establishments/areas when i had a dog :okay: The company 'Go Outdoors' have a dog friendly policy at least in Inverness, i went in to browse fishing rods. Unfortunately my dog Murphy 'Went Indoors' :rolleyes: i was looking at the rods when to my horror Murphy had cocked his leg and was pee'ing on the rods :ohmy: he must have thought all the rods were a thicket of trees or something, we got out of there quick! :laugh:
The Northampton policy was only introduced late February. I've not been there, yet, to see if the have any clean up facilities but that was one of my first thoughts, too!

Top Bottom