Doggy Sitting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Well, me Moms off on holiday tomorrow and I'm gonna travel 210 miles to Redditch to look after her 15yr old blind / heart problem J. Russell cross and her 14yr old arthritic / incontinent J. Russell for the week+, that will be fun (mop and rubber gloves on standby !!).
After 8 weeks of being unable to ride me bike and just re-started, I've just looked at the car (Corsa) and SWMBO has already dropped the back seat and filled the bugger up, hairdryer, tongues, straighteners, clothes, sink, etc. etc.! I haven't even packed me sox n boxies yet ! Where the fek am I gonna fit me bike ? Aaaagh !!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Funnily enough, I'm house sitting for a friend this weekend, which means also looking after (well, feeding) her two cats, one guinea pig, two ponies and 12 sheep....

So I'm sheep-sitting. You have to be careful how you say that...

Tetedelacourse

Elmer Fudd said:
Well, me Moms off on holiday tomorrow and I'm gonna travel 210 miles to Redditch to look after her 15yr old blind / heart problem J. Russell cross and her 14yr old arthritic / incontinent J. Russell for the week+, that will be fun (mop and rubber gloves on standby !!).
After 8 weeks of being unable to ride me bike and just re-started, I've just looked at the car (Corsa) and SWMBO has already dropped the back seat and filled the bugger up, hairdryer, tongues, straighteners, clothes, sink, etc. etc.! I haven't even packed me sox n boxies yet ! Where the fek am I gonna fit me bike ? Aaaagh !!

Throw a couple of them out, surely she only needs her normal one and her forked one for creating confusion.

Pandaboy

I am looking after my friends Westie called Albert whilst she is off holidaying with her son.

Cleanish.jpg

Luckily I only had to go to Birmingham to fetch him. But I am taking him to Plymouth tomorrow where he will meet my mothers Bichon's, should be fun for him as they are both bitches!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Pandaboy said:
I am looking after my friends Westie called Albert whilst she is off holidaying with her son.

Cleanish.jpg

Awww. That butter-wouldn't-melt expression, but you know that brown round his mouth is actually the remains of that cake you left out to cool....

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Elmer Fudd said:

what are you thinking of taking the bike for? get her stuff out and get your cycling stuff in :biggrin:;)xx(;):biggrin:

Pandaboy

Arch said:
Awww. That butter-wouldn't-melt expression, but you know that brown round his mouth is actually the remains of that cake you left out to cool....

xx(

The brown is staining from the dirt in my garden stuck into his fur with marmalade (he likes it on toast in the morning :biggrin:)

I know he shouldn't really be fed stuff like that but try telling him no when he looks up at you with his puppy dog eyes!

His favourite food is anything that isn't designed for dogs :biggrin:

mondobongo

Über Member
Can you not slide the bike in on top of her indoors many bags and vanity cases? Managed to get a mountain bike to a week in Anglesey that way once:tongue:

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Well, I made it back, I'm off the oxygen and the docs subscribed rest.
"Where now ?" says she at the island,"straight on" says I, so we turn left, must admit the car was pointing in that direction at the time but a 4 exit island is left, straight on, right or u turn.
Next M42/M40. "Stay in this lane pet, we can carry on when they split, bear left........where do you live pet ?" "Durham" " So why we heading for London ?"
U-Turn.
Up by the new (to me) A1/ M1 interchange "stay to the left pet", "ok babe", "so why have we gone right pet ?" "We haven't, we've gone le.... OH!!"
Good fun had by all !

Top Bottom