Doing anything nice this weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...tonight i'm going to see Seth Lakeman at Wolverhampton Wulfrun hall (yay!) but tomorrow i have to go into work and manage a marking co-ordination exercise for our tutors (boo!), then I'm going shopping (yay!), home (yay!) and on Sunday I'm going mtbing (woo hoo!)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
1hr gardening now, cook dinner for the nippers, take middle kid to party, have dinner, watch a bit telly, go to bed. Tomorrow clearing out 2 rooms full of junk and possibly doing some painting (walls, not mona lisa). Evening the missus and me going out (woo hoo) Sunday morning cycling for 3hrs (hurrah) sunday afternoon walk on the beach with the family (woo hoo) then read a good book in the evening. Sorted.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tomorrow, I'm going to a livestock sale with a friend and 'help' her buy a ram. Note to self: Don't wave your arms around, or you'll end up with a flock of sheep you don't want.

Sunday, dunno. A mate has said she fancies a random day out, so we may end up anywhere.

Somewhere along the way, I need to nip to the allotment and harvest a couple of scallopini marrows.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
Tomorrow, I'm going to a livestock sale with a friend and 'help' her buy a ram. Note to self: Don't wave your arms around, or you'll end up with a flock of sheep you don't want.

Sunday, dunno. A mate has said she fancies a random day out, so we may end up anywhere.

Somewhere along the way, I need to nip to the allotment and harvest a couple of scallopini marrows.

best look out for wasps then :blush:

betty swollocks

large member
Tomorrow:
Step aerobics: then coffee with friends: then bike ride: then visit visit Mum to teach her a bit more about how to use the macbook I got her (she's 83): then try and catch a bit of the rugby: then out for an Indian with more friends in the evening.
Sunday:
long lie in: then work:sad:

nothing exciting ...

Earls Court on Saturday, Watch Rugby on Sunday, fit in some time to design and print 50 funeral announcement cards.

Arch said:

Note from Patrick : If you are anything other than a grizzled 5th generation sheep farmer with enough on the auctioneer to put him away for 15 years, check undercarriage of "ram" before handing money over.

SamNichols

Canrider said:
..the same thing we do every weekend, Pinky..

Trying to take over the world?

Personally, it is: going into town to buy a record tomorrow, don't know what tomorrow night, club run Sunday morning, then perhaps to the cinema/to the pub with my old next door neighbour from halls, who recently moved up to Manchester too.

longers

Legendary Member
Saturday: Finally emptying my the ex mrs longers garage. Doing a few errands for mates (it's amazing how popular you become when you rent a van). Then off up north to my mums for curry (it'll make a nice change from soup).

Sunday: Potter about, walk dogs, see my sister and then try not to come last at this ->http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4174.

I'll try and watch the rugby and probably avoid the football.

Top Bottom