Dolan Preffisio 56cm ideal winter or commuter SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A very lightly used Dolan Preffisio finished in white with contrasting black & red decals , very good condition apart from a couple of storage related markings as shown in pictures . Both of the previous owners claimed to have used it much and looking at the components i can easily believe it . Frame has mounting points fr & rr for guards and a rear rack .

I believe this is a 2018 model due to the colour scheme in 56cm or 22" size measured from centre of the crank to top of the seat post tube , 55cm or 21 1/2" along the top tube with a standover height of 30 3/4" or 80.5 cm set for me in the pics at 5ft 10" .

Fitted with full 2 x 10 speed sram rival gear set ie sti's , mechanism's and with a sram red 53/49 crankset with 172.5 mm arms .

Brakes are also sram rival calipers .

Wheels are Shimano Rs rims laced to shimano hubs fitted with 23mm Continental ultra sport tyres .

Alpina seat post , 65mm fsa os168 stem , deda rhm01 bars that measure 46 cm outside to outside , red bar tape is discoloured more with dust than anything else . Saddle is a black Kappa 2 prologo saddle .

2 sets of bottle cage mounts but only 1 cage included , pedals are fitted with plastic cages .

Asking £275 for this beauty would rather not post it but talk nicely and i can see what i can do but be warned it will be £40 extra

Collection is form Wellingborough , Northamptonshire nn8 postcode .

Sharky

Guru
Looks a nice bike, but do those front brake shoes need adjustment?

Sharky

Guru
Although Ive never owned one, I like the Dolan bikes and believe it or not, terry dolan was quite a good rider back in the 60's. Maybe not top flight, but he was one of those gutsy Liverpudlian riders.

Always remember riding the IOM one lapper in 69 and Terry was just front of me on the last big climb. I allowed a little gap to develop and I was dropped. I timetrialed in to finish 35th and Terry must have been in the top 20. Won by another mersey rider, Willie Moore who had just returned from the commonwealth games or some big international event.

That was the year that the late Pete Buckley won the main three lap event. A traggic accident cut short PB's life later that year.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Inside leg? Shorter given little post showing?

My inside leg is 31" Saddle is approx 40" from the floor
Just a bit over budget i think

Top Bottom