Dolan tuono for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Our connor

i am reluctantly selling my Dolan tuono road bike in order to save some space at home. It's a size 47 frame with full 105 11 speed groupset and mavic aksion wheels with almost new schwalbe Durano tyres the bike is 18 months old in excellent condition and has never been out in the rain. If you were to buy it new it would cost approx £1700 so I am looking for around £1000 or very nearest offer. According to the Dolan site guide the frame size is for riders between 5ft to 5 ft 5 ins and is unisex. I'm in the Wigan - St. Helens area of south lancs and would prefer collection from home but would deliver within a reasonable distance. Cash or bank transfer only.any questions 07971654026 anytime. Also as I have been building up a colnago frame over the winter I have a some new parts for sale 105 5700 10 speed sti levers front and rear derailleurs and r565 chainset 165 mm 50-34 compact, plus colnago Artemis r 32 wheels with Vitoria zaffiro slick tyres all brand new and unused. Ian looking for £225 for all the bits. thank you.

Citius

Are you willing to split the bits? Might be interested in the chainset...

Top Bottom