Donald Trump is virtually skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
And as i correctly pointed put, the guy is Teflon. Just been acuitted. He'll be in his box before anyone puts the finger on him.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Assuming Trump doesn't pop his clogs*** before then, the 2024 election campaign will probably start soon... I think Republicans too scared to get rid of him when they had the chance will soon wish that they had!

*** For our American friends - it means die!

Milzy

Guru
Assuming Trump doesn't pop his clogs*** before then, the 2024 election campaign will probably start soon... I think Republicans too scared to get rid of him when they had the chance will soon wish that they had!

*** For our American friends - it means die!

The democrats are corrupt & evil. Trump can’t just tell you this, nobody will listen. This is why he’s letting things play out so he can “show” the whole world the truth. It’s called the great awakening. Have ever heard of Q?

Rocky

Hello decadence
The democrats are corrupt & evil. Trump can’t just tell you this, nobody will listen. This is why he’s letting things play out so he can “show” the whole world the truth. It’s called the great awakening. Have ever heard of Q?

I’ve heard of Q

IMG_1033.jpeg

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk

Dame Judy's let herself go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom