Donald Trump is virtually skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Just reading that he is only worth
$3.1 BILLION :eek:.
That makes him only 259th richest person in America and 715th richest in the world.
Mind boggles just trying to comprehend those stats.
I wonder.........how much of that is tied up and how much he can actually get his hands on ?

Rocky

Hello decadence
He won't be able to spend any of it when he's in jail.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Just reading that he is only worth
$3.1 BILLION :eek:.
That makes him only 259th richest person in America and 715th richest in the world.
Mind boggles just trying to comprehend those stats.
I wonder.........how much of that is tied up and how much he can actually get his hands on ?
He's broke.
Mortgaged up to the eyeballs on his properties and owes billions to the banks, which have now withdrawn facilities apparently.
When he leaves office, New York State will go after him on tax charges.
Whichever way you look at it, he's shafted. :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
He's teflon. He'll duck and dive, and with the state of his physical health, crap diet and, I strongly suspect, massively declining mental health, he won't be alive a great deal longer. I think he'll go to his grave before anyone can convincingly put the finger on him.

And then the banks will be holding a whole lot of nothing in exchange for their loans, and the whole house of cards will collapse.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
He's broke.
Mortgaged up to the eyeballs on his properties and owes billions to the banks, which have now withdrawn facilities apparently.
When he leaves office, New York State will go after him on tax charges.
Whichever way you look at it, he's shafted. :laugh:
I would really like to believe that BUT that sort of person knows all the loop holes.

D

Deleted member 26715

I would really like to believe that BUT that sort of person knows all the loop holes.
Or rather he surrounds himself with people who know all the loopholes, I once knew a billionaire, I cannot believe he had the brains to amass that amount of money, but it wasn't him, he somehow managed to surround himself with people who knew what they were doing. No idea how he managed to get the the first lot of people around him to make his first million.

I didn't last long working for him, he didn't like me, I told him the truth which was not what he wanted to hear & nobody else had the kahona's to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom