Done it at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No racial slur at all, but the fella in the Liqigas gear looks really out of place, akin to the black sperm 'paratrooper' in Woody Allen's 'Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Too Afraid To Ask'! ;)

By the way, a mate of mine, Andy 'Jonce' Johnson was a member of your club up to a few years ago until he had a micro-light accident and damaged his knee.

Dayvo said:
No racial slur at all, but the fella in the Liqigas gear looks really out of place, akin to the black sperm 'paratrooper' in Woody Allen's 'Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Too Afraid To Ask'! :sad:

Why does he look out of place?

Oh, it's because his skin is a different colour.

So despite the fact that he's a cyclist in a cycling club, he looks out of place. Sounds like a racial slur to me.

How is the Mojo coming along?
I thought of joining a club too, but the photo of all the old gits put me off (even though I am an old git myself) I think I want to join a club full of 20 year old girls who are dazzled by my wit and cycling shorts.

Sort of like joining the bowls club, I do not want to admit I am the sort to do that, but for the sake of the Mojo is it a good idea?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Over The Hill said:
I thought of joining a club too, but the photo of all the old gits put me off (even though I am an old git myself) I think I want to join a club full of 20 year old girls who are dazzled by my wit and cycling shorts.

Sort of like joining the bowls club, I do not want to admit I am the sort to do that, but for the sake of the Mojo is it a good idea?

Any twenty year old girls fancy forming such a club? Please accept my membership application immediately.:thumbsup:

Tynan

Veteran
Twenty Inch said:
Why does he look out of place?

Oh, it's because his skin is a different colour.

So despite the fact that he's a cyclist in a cycling club, he looks out of place. Sounds like a racial slur to me.

he's not in club kit, he's in tdf kit and he's tall and serious cylist looking

but whatever fella, really

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Over The Hill said:
I think I want to join a club full of 20 year old girls who are dazzled by my wit and cycling shorts.

[Spits beer all over keyboard]:tongue:

OP
OP
lifeson

lifeson

Over The Hill said:
I thought of joining a club too, but the photo of all the old gits put me off (even though I am an old git myself)

All the "Old gits" (and even some newbies)
slaughtered me at the wekend on the Saturday am "brisk" course :wacko::sad::biggrin:

Top Bottom